Wellcome to my Blog, my dear reader!

/
13 Comments
Hello!

Wellcome to my Blog, my dear reader! My name is Uliana and I'm from Ukraine. I live in Kiiyv region.

I'm person with mobility disability and my life runs on wheels. But the wheelchair absolutely not define as a person!

My life is full of love! I love my boyfriend! I love my family! I love my friends! I love my job! I love the sport and it makes me a better person not only physically;)

I hope my blog will live and I will tell many more interesting information of my life:)




You may also like

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe... I don't really like blogging...)

      Delete
    2. You just don't know how to cook them)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I wish you much smiles in new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Flifer)) I wish you to all the best!!!

      Delete
  4. Dear Uliana! Your blog is very nice, creative, interesting! I am glad that your life has a lot of pleasure moments! I wish you more positive, joy, a pleasure achievements in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought - nice picture, but i just wrote it to Vitaliy. You wrote a wonderful life story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog. I like your views. Life is full of love is a wonderful life!:))

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.